Saturday, December 10, 2011

Adult Grilled Cheese

For one of our Date Nights my brother and his girlfriend invited us over for dinner to have adult grilled cheese. If you want to know what I mean by “Date Night” check out my sister-in-law’s blog http://natashaderouchie.blogspot.com/2011/01/have-date-nights.html
It was such a fantastic idea that I have made them at home for myself on occasion when I just want something quick but still relatively nutritious. If you’re having a group over you can set up a preparation bar with all the different options like my brother and his girlfriend did. At Date Night, I had one with swiss cheese, turkey, pesto and mustard on rye bread. My brother grilled them on the BBQ and it was so good!

After Date Night, I decided to look into other options to try out and this one caught my eye.


I only had regular white bread at home, but next time I would definitely take a trip out to the store for Rye because the flavour is way better.

Here’s a few pictures of my Mozzarella, Avocado and Pepperoni Grilled Cheese.






Get creative with your grilled cheese and let me know what combinations you try. I would love to expand my grilled cheese horizon!


1 comment:

  1. Date nights are fantastical! I'm loving your posts, awesome!

    ReplyDelete